The Foundation is Poured

07/28/2011

The day after the hold was dug, they poured the foundation!  These guys move really fast.  It's hard to imagine this will be my house in a few short months.  When I look at the foundation it looks small, I asked my husband "Are you sure this is the same house?".  My mother told me that the house appears to look small in this stage because she had a new home built also (not with Ryan Homes).  It's pretty amazing to see what actually happens when they build a home.





2 Response to "The Foundation is Poured"

  1. BD Says:

    You will actually feel like it is small until they get the drywall up and the rooms take shape visually. You would think it would be the opposite, but it really isn't...I know...weird!!!

  2. T Says:

    I can't wait to see the house after the drywall is up!

Post a Comment